You will need:
- 1 tablespoon of unflavoured gelatine;
- 1 tablespoon of milk;
- A microwavable container;
- An old foundation brush.
- Put your 1 tablespoon of milk and unflavoured gelatine into your microwavable container;
- Stir until it is quite chunky;
- Pop it in the microwave for 10 seconds;
- The mixture should now be a gooey liquid;
- Wait a few seconds for it to cool down;
- Take your foundation brush and apply the mixture on any parts of the face where you want to remove oil and dirt;
- Wait 10 minutes for the mixture to dry and then peel it all off;
- It should have removed all dirt and oil from your face;
- When your done I recommend moisturizing to keep your skin looking soft and feeling nourished!