You will need:
- 1 cup of distilled water
- 1/4 cup of castile liquid soap
- 1 tbsp. of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. of sunflower oil
- Container with lid
- Wooden spoon
- Boil your distilled water over the hob;
- Remove the water from the heat when it comes to a rolling boil;
- Now add your castile liquid soap, the sunflower oil and the coconut oil to the heated distilled water;
- Stir the mixture with your wooden spoon and leave to cool;
- Once cooled, pour into your container and seal;
- Pop it in the fridge until you need to use it!
NOTE: The shampoo must be kept in the fridge after use. Use within 1 week.